Re: [igraph] igraph visualization

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph visualization
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 10:07:29 -0400

I got to work with Enthought version of Python but it is unable to see Cairo again, but cairo is already installed. Here is the error:

>>> plot(g, layout = layout)

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

  File "/Users/ahamed/Library/Enthought/Canopy_64bit/User/lib/python2.7/site-packages/igraph/drawing/__init__.py", line 458, in plot

    result = Plot(target, bbox, background="">

  File "/Users/ahamed/Library/Enthought/Canopy_64bit/User/lib/python2.7/site-packages/igraph/drawing/__init__.py", line 129, in __init__

    self._surface_was_created = not isinstance(target, cairo.Surface)

  File "/Users/ahamed/Library/Enthought/Canopy_64bit/User/lib/python2.7/site-packages/igraph/drawing/utils.py", line 396, in __getattr__

    raise TypeError("plotting not available")

TypeError: plotting not available