Re: [igraph] igraph visualization

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph visualization
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 16:34:04 -0400

I removed the previous version of igraph and installed a new one using
pip install python-igraph
Still getting the same error.

Any other suggestions?

-Ahmed

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Have you compiled igraph with Homebrew’s Python or with the system Python? The version compiled with the system Python won’t work with Homebrew’s Python and vice versa.