help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] OGT subs with vobsub & submux

From: Andrea Gimignani
Subject: [VCDImager] OGT subs with vobsub & submux
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 20:39:14 +0100

I finally succeed in usig this tools, and I've got my mpg (2 audio + 1 sub).
(on the web you can find a Win32/Cygwin compiled version SubMux.zip on
DVD2SVCD webpage)

So now I should have a SVCD compliant subtitle stream (and not CVD like
IAuthor's).

Cause VCDImager 0.7.11 complains about this file, I tried to burn it with
Nero (no compliancy errors!) and it works.

Later I found the 0.7.12 version (win32 build 2), so I tried to make the
"FINAL SVCD" ^__^, but...subs don't work!!! :-((((((((((((((((

My player is an Olidata 1999e (new hw version) which should be very very
similar to the first Apex (I think the 500).

So, how can I proceed? If I burn the file with nero, I have a completely
working
SVCD, but I can't generate menus like VCDImager's (it's the best ^__^)

Thank you
Andrea Gimignani