Re: [help-texinfo] texi2html trouble

From: Andreas Falkenhahn
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2html trouble
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:12:41 +0100

On 26.12.2011 at 21:20 ilusionoflife wrote:

>On Monday 26 December 2011 21:09:19 Andreas Falkenhahn wrote:
>> t why? How to fix that? There are zero warnings when running texi2pdf on
>> this document... and it's over 700 pages! Why does texi2html suddenly
>> begin to lament about it when texi2pdf deals with it just fine?
>As far as I know, texi2html is deprecated.
>Probably, you should use makeinfo --html?

Thanks for the hint. I just tried makeinfo but it doesn't accept my texi file
at all. Instead I get tons of these errors:

foo.texi:1234: Node `bar' requires a sectioning command (e.g.,
@unnumberedsubsec).

The error doesn't make sense to me because I'm actually using a sectioning
command right after the node, e.g.

@node foo
@section Foo
@findex foo