Instructions for Installing BLAS and LAPACK library on Octave 5.2.0

From: Ilaya Bharathi
Subject: Instructions for Installing BLAS and LAPACK library on Octave 5.2.0
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 19:52:19 +0530

Hi team,

I'm looking for Instructions to install libraries for multithreading purposes on Octave 5.2.0 on the Windows 10 operating system.

After some research, I found BLAS and LAPACK libraries would help to implement multithreading. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the proper instructions to configure the libraries I need.

Kindly provide me the instructions to configure the libraries. let me know if you need any other information from my side.

Best regards
Ilaya bharathi