Re: Octcdf Install Re: Cygwin octave-3.3.91-1 test binary available

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: Re: Octcdf Install Re: Cygwin octave-3.3.91-1 test binary available
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 14:33:16 +0100

Hi Marco and Stewart,

I just released octcdf 1.1.2 which works with octave 3.3.91
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27024474) . It
will appear on the octave-forge web site once it gets updated. In the
mean time you can download it from:
http://modb.oce.ulg.ac.be/mediawiki/upload/Alex/octcdf-1.1.2.tar.gz

Marco: A netcdf package for cygwin would be great! I'm working on
Linux, but I know several people who work on cygwin and would be very
happy about this!

Cheers,
Alex