Re: Cygwin octave-3.3.91-1 test binary available

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Cygwin octave-3.3.91-1 test binary available
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:35:19 +0100

2011/2/5 Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> Hello
>

> --- marco atzeri wrote:
>> Hi,
>> for me peaks produce a nice plot.
>> Have you other cygwin octave around ?
>>
>> what is the output of
>>
>> $ cygcheck octave
[cut]

> Octave-3.2.4 works correct (installed using cygwin setup)
>
> For octave-3.3.91, on my computer.
> I have carried out the cygcheck.  Except for windows dlls, the results seem
> to be the same those shown
> by you.
>
> Regards
>
> Tatsuro
>
> $ cygcheck octave
[cut]

Tatsuro,
I just installed the package at my home computer and it is fine.
Also without X, peaks produce a ASCI plot.
So I guess something on you system interferes with the correct dll

could you send me privately as attachment the outcome of

cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out

Regards
Marco
marco (dot) atzeri (at) gmail (dot) com