Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded

From: Christoph Ellenberger
Subject: Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 10:35:31 +0100

Hi and thanks for your efforts it is highly appreciated.
I've found an error on using multiple axis commands with fltk using your
binaries. I don't know if this is also true on other systems.

if you use the commands:
graphics_toolkit("fltk")
x=1:200;
y1=100*x+200;
plot(x,y1);
limit1=[1 10 100 2000];
limit1b=[10 20 100 2000];
axis(limit1)

and then wait until the graph is done you get axis1.png. All fine so far. But
if you issue a new axis command manually after, like

axis(limit1b)

you get axis2.png and not what you want :).

I tracked it down to the set command in the axis.m and there I am stuck. So
doing
set (gca, "xlim", [10, 20]); does the same error.
With the gnuplot backend everything is as expected.

other issues I found (-dQUIET, ALtGR not working) were already reported.

Kind regards
Christoph