Re: Improving Octave on Windows systems (was: Re: testing binary of octa

From: fork
Subject: Re: Improving Octave on Windows systems (was: Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 04:59:01 +0000 (UTC)

Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:

> Hello
>
> I apologized that my not deep considering distributing the testing binary have
given confusion on this
> time.  However, it is a good chance to consider octave development on windows
environments.

You may have specified the difference between a full install and the testing
binaries, but I didn't read closely.

> I am personally feel glad the many commitments from fork this time.  I could
to know that a person who
> would like to participate to improve octave on windows exists.

I am only an interested user, though I would like to help as much as possible.
You will have to forgive my silly comments, but I will try.  I think it is
important to have a windows build for public relations, even though folks like
me would happily work on a N*x machine all day if that was how we got paid....