Re: Re: conversion of Octave code into C code

From: pavan kumar
Subject: Re: Re: conversion of Octave code into C code
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:55:13 +0530

Hi

Thanks for your reply. It seems I have not conveyed my requirement properly. My intention is not to write C/C++ code in octave. I wrote some code in octave and now I need to port it to C so that I can use it in my Keil uVision. oct files will enable us to write C++/C code in octave and call octave libraries. But that is not the requirement. Please let me know if there is any method using which i can convert the octave code (.m file) to C

Regards,
Pavan