Re: conversion of Octave code into C code

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: conversion of Octave code into C code
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:50:10 +0000

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 6:23 AM, pavan kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to convert my Octave code into C code to use it in my application.
> Please let me know how should I do this.
>
> Regards,
> Pavan

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Oct_002dFiles.html#Oct_002dFiles

Use oct files. You write C++, and can call the compiled result (and
oct file) from Octave. It is possible to write c++ and use mostly c.
You will need to learn some C++ to use octave's API.

I believe there is a MEX interface too, which may have some
disadvantages. I have not used this myself.

--
/* andy buckle */