Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded

From: fork
Subject: Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 23:00:47 +0000 (UTC)

John W. Eaton <jwe <at> octave.org> writes:

> And again, I don't have a Windows system, and I don't have this
> problem on my Debian system, so I think you will have to debug the
> problem yourself.

Yeah, well thanks for trying.  I am hoping the other minority of windows users
might have an answer.  I also think it is important to try to get to the bottom
of this in order to make Octave more accessible for the world.

(I wish I respected the Windows OS enough to feel like I should learn the
necessary background, and thus contribute, but I don't ... I just use it
at work.)