Re: [OctDev] My first contribution to Octave

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: [OctDev] My first contribution to Octave
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:54:19 +0200

On 07.07.2009, at 20:32, Luca Favatella wrote:

On 07/07/2009, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
http://n.ethz.ch/student/lukasre/download/svplot/

Committed, with little changes. Please see
http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/main/control/inst/svplot.m?revision=5989

About the test, I refactored it to deal better with multiple return variables.
I had to manually tweak tolerances on my pc. Please take a look at it.

If you can, feel free to propose other tests (even on other functions,
even simple ones). They are greatly appreciated.

[...]
Regards,
Lukas

Thanks for all your work,
Luca Favatella

Thanks for your work and patience :-)

I made some cosmetic changes to improve (hopefully) readability of the code.

http://n.ethz.ch/student/lukasre/download/svplot/

Do you know how discrete systems work? Until now, we tackled only continuous systems in our control systems lectures at university. Therefore I'm not sure if my code works for discrete systems too.

BTW: I've just created my Source Forge account. My user name is paramaniac (I'm addicted to paragliding ;-). I realized that MacOSX has all the necessary tools (svn, ssh, ...) already on board. That's convenience! Do you think it's safe when I update my code by myself? This could save you some work, although I don't want to mess things up!

Regards,
Lukas