My first contribution to Octave

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: My first contribution to Octave
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:28:30 +0200

Dear Octave Community

I wish to make my first contribution to Octave, intended for the control package. It's a function called svplot(sys) and it plots the singular values of a MIMO system over a range of frequencies, similar to Matlab's sigma(sys). You can find the m-file together with a little demo here:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/lukasre/download/svplot/

I hope my work is useful to Octave :-)

Regards,
Lukas

BTW: I'm an engineering student, not a professional coder, so please let me know about possibilities to improve the function!