RE: gcj inner class syntax sugar.

From: Alexander.Farber
Subject: RE: gcj inner class syntax sugar.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:53:28 +0100

Hi,

it's not just GCJ, it's Java convention for "inner classes":

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/solaris/javac.html

"Inner class definitions produce additional class files. These class files have
names combining the inner and outer class names, such as
MyClass$MyInnerClass.class."

Regards
Alex