GRUB2 does not start within a partition

From: Conrad Kostecki
Subject: GRUB2 does not start within a partition
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 16:23:55 +0200

Hi,
i've some problems, that I am unable to start GRBU2 from a partition.
I am using Win7, which is encrypted with Truecrypt. In order to boot
GRUB2 from a partition, I can press ESC in Truecrypt, to boot this one.
This setup was working for about 9 months now without any problems.

Today, I am unable to boot anymore. After launching GRUB2 from an
partition via Truecrypt, I get only "GRUB" and thats it. Nothing happens
anymore. I tried to chroot and install GRUB2 again, but it didn't
helped. Still not booting.

Can I debug this somehow? I don't know where to start..

P.S. I am using 2.00-Beta3.

Thanks!
Conrad