g++ 3.2.3 and g++ 3.4 incompatiblities

From: nprashanth
Subject: g++ 3.2.3 and g++ 3.4 incompatiblities
Date: 8 Jun 2006 07:28:29 -0700

Hi,

We have a library built using g++ 3.2.3 and our client has his
application built with g++ 3.4. As g++ 3.4 picks up different set of
standard libraries which seems to be incompatible with g++ 3.2.3's set
of libraries, the client's application is crashing. The client does not
have the libraries which are compatible with g++ 3.2.3, and is not
willing to install them either. So, is there any way we can get g++ 3.4
to behave as g++ 3.2.3?

Thanks for your time,
Prashanth.