help-gnunet

Re: How do you set up GNUNet on GNU Guix?

From: Willow Liquorice
Subject: Re: How do you set up GNUNet on GNU Guix?
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 23:44:16 +0100

As I recall, there is a random peer sampling service (RPS) that could be used to implement onion routing over GNUnet, but it hasn't seen much development beyond that.

Development priorities currently lie with rewriting the transport subsystem, codifying Living Standards Documents for various components, and concrete applications like the Taler micropayment system and re:ClaimID decentralised identity directory.

That's my knowledge of the situation, anyway.

        - Willow