help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] Losing connections

From: Nathan Lutchansky
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Losing connections
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:29:00 -0500

My gnunetd 0.5.0b seems to work fine for a while, connecting to 4 or 5
hosts, although it will print "WARNING: SKEY rejected from host [host
key]" every few minutes, occasionally along with "WARNING:
makeSesionKeySigned: cannot encrypt sessionkey, other host not known!".

After it has been running for a few days, the connection count drops to
zero, and the logs contain only the "cannot encrypt sessionkey" messages.

Any suggestions as to what's wrong?  I'm hesitant to set the debugging
level lower, since this problem takes several days to manifest itself and
the logs would get HUGE.  Is this a known problem?

I also see a lot of "MESSAGE: protocol number advertised (6) does not
match any known protocol." messages.  I assume this is because I disabled
the TCP transport and am only using UDP.  -Nathan

--
*** Help filter spam!  PGP-sign your email.
*** Expand your PGP Web of Trust with http://www.biglumber.com/