help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] exit downloadHostlist

From: prime . gnunet
Subject: [Help-gnunet] exit downloadHostlist
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:12:34 +0100

Hello list,

I compiled gnunet on a sun sparc and can start gnunetd.
But after some delay, gnunetd writes this line to the logs:
INFO: exit downloadHostlist (-22 seconds before timeout)

I tested it with a HOSTLISTURL to my own webserver and monitored that gnunetd
connects to the server and there's some data transferred. But still the same
error.

There are no hosts in data/hosts/ except my own. Is there another way to read
in a
hostlist?
Or can someone pass some hostkeys?

My data/hosts directory is under http://www.number.ch/hosts
Someone could try to connect to my gnunetd...

Greets