help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.4 fails to compile on Solaris 9

From: Greg G
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.4 fails to compile on Solaris 9
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:05:31 -0500

I didn't get a response to this the first time, so I'm trying again...

Thanks.

-Greg G

Greg G wrote:

I am unable to compile GNU radius 1.4 on Solaris 9. I get the following errors during the make:

program_name                        ../lib/.libs/libgnuradius.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/radiusd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have tried a variety of configure options, but nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?

-Greg G