help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] build of gnuradius 1.2 fails

From: Greg G
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] build of gnuradius 1.2 fails
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:52:02 -0500

Maurice Makaay wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to build gnu radius 1.2 on a Solaris 7 box. Here's my

*** Warning: Linking the shared library pam_radius.la against the
*** static library ../../intl/libintl.a is not portable!

This sounds like a problem that I have encountered on our Solaris boxes.
I haven't figured out what exactly went wrong here, but I worked around it
by editing the Makefile after running configure in the "client" directory.
Find the line which says:

 SUBDIRS = nas pam_radius

and change it to:

 SUBDIRS = nas

Then gnu-radius compiled correctly. We did not use pam, so I have not started
puzzling on solving this problem. I guessed it had something to do with our libtool configuration.

  That worked.  Thanks.

-Greg G