help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] build of gnuradius 1.2 fails

From: Maurice Makaay
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] build of gnuradius 1.2 fails
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:41:31 +0100

Hi,

> I'm trying to build gnu radius 1.2 on a Solaris 7 box.  Here's my

> *** Warning: Linking the shared library pam_radius.la against the
> *** static library ../../intl/libintl.a is not portable!

This sounds like a problem that I have encountered on our Solaris boxes.
I haven't figured out what exactly went wrong here, but I worked around it
by editing the Makefile after running configure in the "client" directory.
Find the line which says:

  SUBDIRS = nas pam_radius

and change it to:

  SUBDIRS = nas

Then gnu-radius compiled correctly. We did not use pam, so I have not started
puzzling on solving this problem. I guessed it had something to do with our
libtool configuration.

Regards,

-- Maurice Makaay