help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Creating Radius mysql Tables problem

From: List User
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Creating Radius mysql Tables problem
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:55:08 -0700

My config.m4 looks like this:

define ({server}, {A.B.C.D})
define ({port},{3306})
define ({CREATOR}, {root})
define ({CREATOR_PASSWORD},{Password})
define ({DB_USER},{root})
define ({DB_PWD},{Password})

A.B.C.D is a remote machine. I also have a mySql running on the local
machine. When I run:

> make mysql

I get this error:
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'address@hidden' (Using password: NO)

Questions:
1. Why address@hidden is used? I don't want local user, I also want to
connect to remote mySql
2. Why is not script connects to the remove mySQL
3. I tried to type mysql at the local prompt and to connect I must supply
password with the -password switch. However according to error password is
NOT used. Both local and remote mySQL installations have identical user and
passwords. Does it have anything to do with the error?