help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Can't get MySQL to work

From: Leon Braginski
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Can't get MySQL to work
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:45:30 +0000

1. I have followed instuctions here http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-radius/2003-06/msg00088.html to build radius with SQL support. I have verified that mysql headers are libraries are in the expected location

2. However I keep getting error "SQL authentication not available"

Questions:
1. Is there a command I can issue to verify that radiusd is build with correct SQL support?
2. Is there any logging options I use to determine what is the problem?

thanks