Re: NonGNU ELPA

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 06:05:59 +0100

> The more the merrier! Emacs, Linux (GNU/Linux) and zsh, all
> maximalist projects, like that song. I wouldn't go so far as
> to say she is the minimalized interface - rather a power
> player in her on right.

    <incal> ,, hist Emacs, GNU Emacs, XEmacs, zsh, Linux

      <sth> Emacs 1976 TECO EMACS Editor MACroS, keyboard
            shortcuts and Lisp. MIT

      <sth> GNU Emacs 1984 GNU Emacs. The first, and still
            poster project, of GNU

      <sth> XEmacs 1991 fork/split derived from GNU Emacs
            version 18

      <sth> zsh 1990 shell with many features

      <sth> Linux 1991 Monolithic Unix by enthusiasts/zealots

Should add XEmacs is finito ...

https://dataswamp.org/~incal/#bot

  B/W (1986):
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/pimgs/dark-castle.png

Runs with the Mac Plus x86 Linux emulator.

Keep it real ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal