Re: is there a package to post to blogger.com?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: is there a package to post to blogger.com?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:53:47 +0100

ken <gebser@mousecar.com> writes:

> Lee,
>
> Thanks for the link.  I've been looking for something like this.
>
> I downloaded and installed the package, tried it, but consistently get
> errors after entering name and password.  If anyone has any tips, let me
> know.  Otherwise I'll just keep doing what I was doing before.
>
> Thanks again for the URL.

Also thanks for the link. While I think Xah's language was a tad OTT, he
is right about the mess which is Emacs blogging solutions - it's not
easy.

The link he appended

http://code.google.com/p/e-blog/

worked fine first go for me and is nice. The only thing it, like most
emacs interfaces, seems to lack is the defaulting of the body to a
selected region if a region is selected. I like to use thingatpt+ and
the region-or-word-at-point function to default the text. It could also
do with prompting to accept the previous blog selected as a default.

regards

Richard.

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation