Re: is there a package to post to blogger.com?

From: ken
Subject: Re: is there a package to post to blogger.com?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:40:37 -0500

Lee,

Thanks for the link.  I've been looking for something like this.

I downloaded and installed the package, tried it, but consistently get
errors after entering name and password.  If anyone has any tips, let me
know.  Otherwise I'll just keep doing what I was doing before.

Thanks again for the URL.

--
"To make an apple pie from scratch,
first create the universe."