Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Re: single glpk distribution for windows

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Re: single glpk distribution for windows
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:13:15 +0100

Hello Chris, hello Andrew,

I guess what is missing in Gusek is a Posix port.

There are only two files that have to be changed in Scite to
support GMPL.

One describes the GMPL syntax. The other the shell commands.

The shell command file has to be adjusted for usage on a
Posix system.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------