Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Re: single glpk distribution for windows

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Re: single glpk distribution for windows
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:14:29 +0300

> the following tools, which all are free, should be installed on
> your machine: MS Visual Studio 10.0, some cygwin tools (sed), and WiX.

Of course, MSVS 2010 is proprietary (non-free) software, though it
is freely available from Microsoft. However, I've just noticed that
it has a very restrictive time-limited license, so I'm even not sure
that distribution of binary code produced by this software is legal.
I think the solution is to use command-line tools of MSVC++ 2008.
On the other hand, WiX is free software, because it is distributed
under the Common Public License.