I would like to see "cmd" alias for "bash" binary in every distribution

From: Vaidas BoQsc
Subject: I would like to see "cmd" alias for "bash" binary in every distribution
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:24:11 +0300

Now I do not like Windows and Microsoft at all, but I do like
standartisation.
On Windows there is shorthand for Command Prompt - cmd.exe
I would like to ask to "cmd" add alias that would point to bash by default.
I have few uses for it and not a single case is about using it in the
script itself, but in the interactive mode of bash. Mainly to reduce the
mental load of remembering if you have to type in "bash" or "cmd" when
switching between Windows workstation and Linux distribution. Sure command
prompt of Windows is little bit different in options and switches than
bash, but the basics are the same and enough for interactive mode I do
think.