[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:02:39 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 18:52:38 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <> wrote:

> Dear Luis
> Am 03.08.2020 um 18:20 schrieb Luis Falcon:
> > Dear Edgar
> > [...]
> > I took a look at the German po file (de.po), and focused on the Zika
> > virus entries. The message IDs for the new codes are there (eg,
> > A92.5, P35.4), but need translation.
> > They should be updated automatically from the Mercurial repository
> > in the moment that we do an push operation.
> >
> > Could you please compare the de.po from weblate and the de.po from
> > our mercurial repository
> >
> >
> >  
> It seems to me that this is an old or strange merged version since
> there are 15.943 "msgctxt" found (corresponding to this amount of ICD
> codes).
> E.g. there are two entries for E110:
> one outcommented:
> #~ msgctxt "model:gnuhealth.pathology,name:E110"
> #~ msgid "With coma"
> #~ msgstr ""
> #~ "Nicht primär insulinabhängiger Diabetes mellitus
> [Typ-II-Diabetes]: Mit "
> #~ "Koma"
> one with missing german translation:
> msgctxt "model:gnuhealth.pathology,name:E110"
> msgid "Type 2 diabetes mellitus: With coma"
> msgstr ""
> But they should be merged like:
> msgctxt "model:gnuhealth.pathology,name:E110"
> msgid "Type 2 diabetes mellitus: With coma"
> msgstr "Nicht primär insulinabhängiger Diabetes mellitus 
> [Typ-II-Diabetes]: Mit Koma"
> If possible, it would be easier to follow if there are no
> outcommented entries, I think.

The commented out / obsoleted entries are generated by msgmerge, and
they are for documentation/historical purposes, but they should
not have an impact on the actual translation.

I took a quick look at the E11.0 and E11.1 and it seems right those old
entries to be obsoleted. The latest entries remove the concept of
"insulin dependency" by T1DM / T2DM.

The best two ways you can complete the translations.

1) Interactively via weblate browser / editor
2) Updating the whole de.po file and sending it to us. In this case,
please make sure that no new entries are created, and only the msgstr
are modified. We could then commit them in the mercurial repo and they
would be updated on weblate. 

One thing is important is to make sure the enconding is UTF-8, because
otherwise the non-ascii characters will be garbled :)

Thank you Edgar!

Let me know your your thoughts

All the best

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]