health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 07:00:29 +0200

Dear Luis,

CONGRATULATIONS,

now it is perfectly well!

I like it also very much that there is no line wrap at 80 characters now, but the string is within one line.

As I told you already, in the future I would like to work also on the five-digit subclassification, (e.g. chapter XIII Site of musculoskeletal involvement). Besides, at the moment there are still some 4-digit-codes within chapter XX that are set now as "active: false" and which could be set to true (we should discuss it first) and then I would have to adapt also the text combination. And there is also something that is called "dagger-asterisk classification", which is a little bit tricky. But this is not a plan for tomorrow but has time at least until the next regular release of GNU Health.

Next thing to do for me is now to encourage the translator community to search for official translated versions of official WHO ICD-10 2019 (or updated 2020, and not some national local adaptations) and to provide me with a list of it or to put the translation directly into the weblate server. I will write an extra email for that with a different subject.

All the best

Edgar