gwl-devel

Getting started with GWL 0.3.0

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Getting started with GWL 0.3.0
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 11:32:26 +0100

Hi everyone,

After lurking here for a long time, I am finally starting to explore GWL
for real, meaning that I intend to use it for a (small) real project.

Unfortunately, my first attempt didn't get very far:

   $ guix workflow run hello.w
   guix: workflow: command not found
   Try `guix --help' for more information.

I do have gwl@0.3.0 installed. That made me curious about how GWL
actually adds subcommands to "guix", but I quickly discovered
that it uses an apparently undocumented extension mechanism
by placing scripts under guix/extensions. So... I am lost.
How do I actually run a workflow?

Cheers,
  Konrad.