gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Project current status

From: zero
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Project current status
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:48:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Alejandro and list,

Alejandro Ríos Peña wrote:
> El jue, 11-05-2006 a las 11:52 +0200, address@hidden escribió:
>> But GWhere is not dead. I think, I'm going to publish new release with
>> bugs fix and new translation soon.
> Great, I think is a great software and I use it myself, after choosing
> among gtktalog, cdcollect, disksearch, gwhere and indexator.net
Thx ! :-)

>> Are you interested by GWhere as user or contributor ?
>
> Actually, I'm interested as user and as indirect contributor, since I
> want to take gwhere to Debian officially. I saw there was a package from
> Luis Parravicini, and already talked to him before starting to work on
> the new package.
Great !
It will be very great when GWhere will be officially integrated in the
Debian. Luis did the Debian port and somes releases builds for Debian. At
time, I build the Debian package for GWhere with the Luis's script.

So, since GWhere 0.2.x versions, I'm unable to build Debian package for
GWhere. All 0.2.x versions use dynamics libraries. The scripts to build
Debian package seems to encounter trouble with theses dynamics libraries.
:-/

If someone has an idea...
--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org