guix-devel

Notes from the Guix Days

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Notes from the Guix Days
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 17:34:24 +0100

Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> skribis:

> Thanks for the explanations.  I'm out of the loop, not having been able
> to attend physically the last Guix Days event.  Was there a recap of the
> discussions posted somewhere?  Was the freeze announce somewhere?  I
> wholly missed that, and I try to pay attention.

Notes on the release and branching discussions are here:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-02/msg00066.html

Pjotr stored additional notes here (thanks!):

  https://gitlab.com/pjotrp/guix-days-fosdem-2023/-/tree/main/

Pjotr, can you add Andreas’ notes linked above?  Does anyone else have
notes to share?

Ludo’.