guix-devel

Re: [ANN] Guile-SSH 0.7.0 released

From: Artyom Poptsov
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile-SSH 0.7.0 released
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:16:24 +0400

Hi Ludovic,

I took your advice into account and wrapped child processes in a dynamic
wind in tests.

Changes are on the following branch:
  https://github.com/artyom-poptsov/guile-ssh/tree/eof-in-tests-fix

> The logs contain fishy errors like:

I saw similar problems earlier, but haven't moved far in my
investigation.  And unfortunately I could not reproduce test failures on
0.7.0, even if there were errors in logs.  At the same time the dynamic
wind did solve some of the issues -- so there are less errors in logs on
`eof-in-tests-fix' than on `master'.

Could you please test the latest commit (6c1706a) from the branch and
check if it works for you?

Thanks,

- Artyom

--