guile-gtk-general

Gnome-guile is hot lately...

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Gnome-guile is hot lately...
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:58:38 -0500

Hi there,

Looks like guile-gnome is getting hot lately. I have some simple apps
I am going to publish:

-A simple blood pressure manager to store day to day lectures, and
then gives you some graphs on how you're "doing".

-An app that given your height and weight calculates your BMI and
gives you your "ideal weight" and some other related info. Nothing
fancy but useful.

I think this kind of apps would be better suited for your 770 as they
are simple things that do the work. And also I might join both to
create like a collection of "health related" apps. If I can see any
interest I might develop it more.

Also, I have some code that given a mysql table creates object to
easily manage the database and also gives you a simple GUI for
updating, adding etc in a very easy way. It was written for old
guile-gtk but if there is enough interest I can port it to new
guile-gnome.

ariel