guile-gtk-general

Re: Gnome-guile is hot lately...

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Gnome-guile is hot lately...
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:31:42 +0100

"Ariel Rios" <address@hidden> writes:

> -A simple blood pressure manager to store day to day lectures, and
> then gives you some graphs on how you're "doing".

You should say "readings" here instead of "lectures".

> I think this kind of apps would be better suited for your 770 as they
> are simple things that do the work. And also I might join both to
> create like a collection of "health related" apps. If I can see any
> interest I might develop it more.

I'm still intending to finish off what I've done on guile-gnome for
the 770, which will eventually include packages for the new rev of the
770 OS.  I can't promise any specific date though, I'm afraid.

> Also, I have some code that given a mysql table creates object to
> easily manage the database and also gives you a simple GUI for
> updating, adding etc in a very easy way. It was written for old
> guile-gtk but if there is enough interest I can port it to new
> guile-gnome.

I don't have a specific application for this, but it sounds useful.

Regards,
     Neil