guile-gtk-general

Re: How to configure/make guile gtk?

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: How to configure/make guile gtk?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:52:44 +1000

Greg Troxel <address@hidden> writes:

> (IMHO it would be good to just make a release without worrying about
> whether it is 100% ok, and pick up the pieces, than continue as we
> are.

May as well I guess.  I've been using it, which is not testing but at
least better than nothing.  We need Marius to do the upload though.

I guess the gnome side is coming along and will supercede the 1.2
soon, but there's nothing wrong with having what might be almost a
first and last release of this branch, now gnu has taken it up.