[Groff] Re: groff + mp

From: Michail Vidiassov
Subject: [Groff] Re: groff + mp
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 04:49:02 +0300 (MSK)

Dear Werner,

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I see a difference in approaches.  You are after metapost for groff
(metapost pictures in groff document), while I am after groff for
metapost (groff-made labels in metapost output).

Exactly.  Thus my remark to merge both approaches into a single
script.

Not just scripts.
You put all support files into the current dir,
while I try to add files to proper TDS folders.

        Sincerely, Michail