gpsd-users

Fw: [time-nuts] Comparison/evaluation of u-blox timing receivers

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Fw: [time-nuts] Comparison/evaluation of u-blox timing receivers
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 19:39:53 -0700

Yo All!

See below for a very interesting complarison of the timing ability
of various u-blox parts.  Forwaded from time-nuts.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:51:59 -0400
From: John Ackermann N8UR <jra@febo.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
<time-nuts@lists.febo.com> Subject: [time-nuts] Comparison/evaluation
of u-blox timing receivers

In 2020 I did an extensive evaluation of the timing ability of the
u-blox LEA-M8F, NEO-M8N, NEO-M8T, NEO-M9N, ZED-F9P, and ZED-F9T.  The
work was made possible by support from the HamSci consortium
(https://hamsci.org) under NSF grants supporting HamSci activities.

I was sure I'd posted about the paper on time-nuts, but I can't find
any record that I did, so this is a belated announcement.  It's
available for download from

https://hamsci.org/sites/default/files/publications/2020_TAPR_DCC/N8UR_GPS_Evaluation_August2020.pdf

As BobC says, "Lots of fun!"

John