gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] strange - currently only few satellites

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] strange - currently only few satellites
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 19:35:49 +0100

Yo David!

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:21:38 +0100
"David J Taylor" <address@hidden> wrote:

Just a brief note to say that I ended up writing a C program to get
the numbers I wanted.  Details are here:

Care to conrtibute that to gpsd?

RGDS
GARY

Gary,

Yes, I'm quite happy for gpsd to use the information I've set out at:

 http://www.satsignal.eu/raspberry-pi/monitoring.html#gps

but I don't know how to go about "contributing" it. The C program alone is very simple, as is the "pass" mechanism for SNMP and the configuration file for MRTG. Perhaps someone could contribute it for me?

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden