[Gomp-discuss] Biagio's suggestion ...

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Biagio's suggestion ...
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:28:47 +0100

 Is everybody ok with Biagio's suggestion for the lib ?

 I'll make the dirs as soon I have an indication of this.

I will look at plex86 and bochs since it might be a nice setup for some debugging of the overhead and so on of our implementation.

I am looking at some issues between the libcalls and the openMP directives, and I am not sure things are so simple ... it look's as if we have to have state information passed to the libgomp calls if I'm not wrong, but it's to early to tell, I haven't given it enough thought.

 / Lars.