[Gomp-discuss] savannah ..

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] savannah ..
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:02:06 +0100

Ok, who will make the directorues testing, lib, and so on that Biagio suggested ?

 Also Steven and Scott, can you access the cvs ?

I was thinking of making some code for the testing, since one of the things we will have to figure out is what kind of code we will generate, and how to interface with the lib. ( variable allocation and such ).

 / Lars