[Gomp-discuss] Re: Working on branches while copyright paperwork being

From: tm_gccmail
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Re: Working on branches while copyright paperwork being processed?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:28:32 -0800 (PST)

On 12 Feb 2003, Steven Bosscher wrote:

> Unfortunately it still takes the FSF ages to process the paper work.
> For example, I filed my copyright assignment in May 2002, but I only got
> a response last December (Fortunately by email because I had moved twice
> since then).

There were additional complications, if I remember correctly:

1) The position of copyright clerk was empty for almost a year, or more

2) There was a flood at the FSF offices which destroyed much paperwork

I believe the position of copyright clerk has been filled and the
extra flood-related work has been done, so they should be more responsive
than they were last year.

Toshi