[Gomp-discuss] Re: Working on branches while copyright paperwork being

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Re: Working on branches while copyright paperwork being processed?
Date: 12 Feb 2003 11:36:50 -0700

>>>>> "Steven" == Steven Bosscher <address@hidden> writes:

Steven> Unfortunately it still takes the FSF ages to process the paper
Steven> work.  For example, I filed my copyright assignment in May
Steven> 2002, but I only got a response last December (Fortunately by
Steven> email because I had moved twice since then).

That's interesting.  My experience has been that 2002 was a pretty
good year for paperwork; the FSF turnaround seemed pretty reasonable.
The year before was much worse.  The new system (they mail out the
papers to sign now) seems to be a real improvement.

Tom