[Gomp-discuss] Re: Working on branches while copyright paperwork being

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Re: Working on branches while copyright paperwork being processed?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:28:44 +0100

Let's accept the fact and work out of savannah n the mean time, at least on the lib.

We could also keep a set of patches against the gomp-01-branch there until they can be moved into the tree.

This way we can continue working and when we have an optimizing fully working gomp in 6 months we just merge ;-) ...

 / Lars

address@hidden wrote:
...snip....
No.  Not even in this case.

...snip...
I used to do this kind of stuff, but when RMS stopped cooperating, I
stopped spending my time dealing with copyright paperwork.  If you're
unhappy with the state of how the FSF handles copyrights, then take it
up with RMS and the FSF.

jeff