Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 01:10:31 +0100

Hi!

On 2021-02-27 16:17:16 +0100 Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@frithmacdonald.me.uk> wrote:

Good point ... I think gnustep-make is in a good place now: I don't know of any outstanding issues that should prevent release.

I agree! I tested your configure fixes on mingw32-64 as well as 32bit!

I have just updated ChangeLog for gnustep-base too, so I think that's now up to date and also in a decent state to go ahead and release.

Base got a lot new cool stuff, no regressions are now to me!
Sure we can fix more things, but we want to keep some cool stuff for the next time?

Same goes for base!

Just let's check and merge back for windows improvement... and then it will be a very good release I hope!

Riccardo

--
Sent with GNUmail on GNUstep on GNU/Linux from a faithful Thinkpard R52