gnunet-developers

Re: unsuitable protocols and standards that block innovation

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: unsuitable protocols and standards that block innovation
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 15:52:43 +0100

Secure multiparty computation scalar product. See
   https://grothoff.org/christian/bfh2017.pdf
(implemented as the 'scalarproduct' service)

On 3/13/24 15:47, Runa Loki Schmidt wrote:
Talking about twitter like uses, I am really curious how a content curating
algorithm would be implemented on a decentralised multicast network.

These kind of algorithms have been a major point of attraction to that kind of
platform (twitter, instagram, tiktok), as people want content that is broader
than their ‘peer group’ but still filtered to their personal preferences.

On 11 March 2024 17:19:06 CET, carlo von lynX <lynX@time.to.get.psyced.org>